Joyful Wine Club
Just in time for Christmas entertaining, our wine merchant partner Lanigan & Edwards has put together an outstanding array of South African wines for your holiday pleasure. Whether you are getting together with friends and family or relaxing by the fireplace, you’re sure to enjoy the specially curated choices in the red and white pack offerings.
Our Christmas Campaign Collections
The Red Collection
1 bottle each of:
Guardian Peak Merlot
Ken Forrester Petit Pinotage
Stellenbosch Reserve Syrah
Click HERE to learn more about this terrific trio!
The White Collection
1 bottle each of:
Ken Forrester Petit Sauvignon Blanc
Ernie Els Big Easy Chenin Blanc
Stellenbosch Reserve Chardonnay
Click HERE for more on this thrilling threesome!
The tasting notes and food pairing links will add to your appreciation of these choices!
I’m ready to order! What’s next?
- Fill out the ORDER FORM and get ready for some delicious wine experiences! During the order process, choose where you would like to pick up your wine from the 3 available options.
- Our partner, Lanigan & Edwards Wine Merchants has arranged for ordering, payment, and pick-up through their partner, Sherbrooke Liquor Store, at their two Edmonton locations – 11819 St Albert Trail NW, and 9271 50 St NW. For the Christmas Campaign, the Joyful Wine Club is also offering pickup at 6324 106 St NW.
- Sherbrooke Liquor will send you an email confirmation of your order details after the Joyful Wine Club Christmas Campaign closes on December 3, 2023.
- An invoice for payment will come via email from PayPal. Payment will be made at that time which will be with credit card via PayPal. A PayPal account is not required.
- Pick up your order at the location you chose during ordering. In-store or curbside pickup at the two Sherbrooke stores starts Friday, December 8. Pick up of wine along with other Christmas Campaign purchases at 6324 106 St NW will be on Dec 13 and 14. You will receive an email to select your time and day of pickup.
How to store your wine
Most of the wines that will be sold in Joyful Wine Club campaigns will be ready to drink now, but they can often be cellared for longer. The product information notes will recommend cellaring time if the wine can be cellared for longer than a few years. Store bottles on their side – don’t stand them up if they have a cork enclosure.
Wine also needs to be stored in a cool, dark, dry place in your house, away from any direct heat source and sunlight. Most of us do not have temperature regulated wine cellars, but storing wine on the north wall of an unfinished basement works well. A closet or wine rack are other options. By keeping your wines cool and dark during storage, you create a more stable environment for ageing your wines.